T. Wrafter & Sons Pty Ltd (TWS) is a family owned and operated stonemasonry business located at Nudgee in Brisbane. With over 125 years in the industry, our specialist stonemasonry team work on small to large scale projects with a variety of clients from individuals to large commercial businesses, religious organisations and various government departments.
About the Role
We are seeking a qualified Stonemason for an immediate start. You must have experience in all aspects of stonemasonry, in particular you must be adept in monument foundation construction, finishing and fixing. You will also be required to carry out factory work which involves using machinery such as saws, drills, grinders, cranes, sandblast unit etc.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
– A minimum of 3 years of relevant, full-time experience as a qualified tradesman;
– Evidence of recent health monitoring tests current within 2 months of interview;
– Hold a valid manual driver’s license;
– Forklift license / MR license (preferred although not essential);
– Be honest, reliable and punctual;
– Ability to work unsupervised and in a team;
– Care of workmanship and equipment;
– Ability to read drawings and work to measurements;
– Strong self-motivation, drive and excellent attention to detail.
This is a full-time position (standard 38 hours per week with overtime hours as required) and you will be offered a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. All equipment necessary to undertake this role will be provided.
If you feel that you are suited to the role of Stonemason, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role will close COB on Friday, 12 June 2021.
Please note: You will only be contacted if you are shortlisted.